Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday

On this day, I got HL2 EP2. Along with the others, but I played this one first because I already played and finished the other 2 a long time ago. Even though I was about 11 years old, I got through Ravenholm without even screaming. Wasn't that scary, I guess? I also found out the most annoying enemy of all time: The Zombine.
They're tough, sturdy and suicidal. They also tend to come at you in groups. The Zombines can take a lot of damage, I had to shoot them two times in the head with secondary fire with the shotgun. Secondary fire shoots two shells, so I guess that means it takes 4 shells in the head to defeat them. They also have 100 health, just like you. They're also one of the first enemies you find in HL2 EP2. Along with zombies. I use the suicidal Zombines against the zombies. Lure them into a pack of zombies, then everyone goes boom. Some Zombines are extremely suicidal while others just attack you without pulling out a grenade. It's really annoying because I can't tell the difference. And neither will you. Luckily, in Lowlife, Zombines are a good source of light, that is, until they explode. The first time I met an Antlion ever was at Highway 17 when I was still a little child of 7.
First time I met Zombies was at Sandtraps, same age as the first time I met Antlions. Lowlife was also a very unscary level. I beat it at the age of 11. Without screaming. I got shocked a few times, but I thought it was a pretty fun level. Once I finished Ravenholm, I made an oath to never do the level again. But I did. 7 times in a row. Now I can finish it in about 20 minutes. You just go through the sawmill, avoid some traps, keep going until you meet Father Grigori, keep going, until you reach a place where you find an electric fence, go into a building and switch it off, kill the Poison Headcrabs, climb over the fence, and stuff like that. It's easy. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment