Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fredas, Loredas and Sundas.

On Fredas I got The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim. I chose the Argonian race and named myself Argoth. Of course you know, dragon interrupts your execution, you escape, blah blah blah. Ok. First things first, I travelled further, hoping to find a city. Of course, I found Whiterun. I took the quest Bleak Falls Barrow and then went along, going through a huge snowy forest until I found Windhelm. I kept going until I found the end of the map. Doh! Right now I have a full set of steel armor, with a horned helmet. Later, at Loredas, I joined the companions and did some quests. I also went to Falkreath and Winterhold. I just chilled until I found a place called Ancient's Ascent. I tried climbing up but I couldn't. Then I found a cave. I just went in, and got killed by a Snowy Sabre Cat soon after. I decided to save Ancient's Ascent for later. Finally, on Sundas, I finally decided to actually do the quest Bleak Falls Barrow. After that, I defeated my first dragon. Well, not me, my teammates actually, but I helped until I had to retreat. Then, I finally learned FUS. Later, I went to the Greybeards and they taught me FUS RO. I also learned a sprinting shout that speeds you up in a flash. I used it later in the game, when I retrieved a horn. Turns out that a crazy dumb lady stole it. Luckily, I found the inn she was in and then I spoke with her in her new place. There was another blades sword there (I got one from a barfight in another inn). I didn't grab it though. Right now I'm aiming for the heaviest armor there is. I got the horn and now I'm going to learn FUS RO DAH! today.

No comments:

Post a Comment