Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday

Half Life is a REALLY REALLY good game. It has perfect gameplay, and the enemies are just the right difficulty. I also played garry's mod with the new easy engine mod I got. It's kinda annoying, becuz sometimes your car will swerve to the right if you don't put the wheels on properly. You also gotta invert the way the wheels go until it goes the way you want it to. The other things are easy, you just gotta touch the engine and then they're connected. If you want to make a car with this pack, you will need: A car frame(preferably yellow frame)-An engine (preferably episode 2 engine)-A gas tank(preferably the smaller one)-A fuel cap-Gas-A car battery-Seat (You start with them, the jeep and airboat seat). You can add other cosmetics to the car, I find the fuel gauge the most useful widget, it shows you how much fuel you have left in your car. You can add car lights, a radio, turbo,radiator (to control the turbo) and much much more. If you want to see everything, just download the pack from gamebanana (not garrysmod.org, I hate that site becuz I don't have garry's mod on steam) through this link! Easy Engine Mod.
My bud still plays skyrim, if you like skyrim, look at his blog. I follow it. It's named Yujin Blog.
Back to the easy engine mod. I'm not gonna give you a description of how every part of the car works, just spawn the manual. It comes with the pack. By the way, the engine should go in the back of the car.
 I think the engine mod will only work on car frames, but if you want to try, get creative! Use the engine mod on something other than a car frame. Maybe a box! Here is a link to a tutorial (not made by me) for the easy engine mod that I found useful. Easy Engine Mod Tutorial.
More on Half Life. I got up to the level Office Complex. I stopped playing half life after the freezer area because you have to eat and sleep, don't ya?!
Well, that's most of my day. Half Life rules and bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment