Thursday, May 24, 2012

Half Life Day! Aka Thorsday.

Today, I did Half Life and Half Life related stuff. Including Garry's Mod. Don't you remember The Garangutar you're meant to destroy with the tram power in power up? I destroyed him with grenades. I'm almost up to Apprehension. Just a bit more and then I can fight the scariest thing in the game: The Ichthyosaur!!!!!!1111!!!
The Ichthyosaur can make the underwater moments of Half Life the scariest in the game. It's tough, it makes a whalelike sound when you go near it and the only weapon that can shoot underwater is the crossbow. Good luck, you're gonna need it. I think that's the only weapon that can shoot underwater. Whatever, just be careful.
The Ichthyosaur in HL2 is a whole lot scarier. The AI is programmed to try to bite you when you get near it.
Also, in garry's mod, I finally made the perfect car! Woohoo! I ran over something with it. But careful, it's very fragile, and the things on it can bend in a funny direction when it takes too much damage from melee attacks.
My bro got the widowmaker in TF2 just by a drop. What luck. My bro got TF2 on steam recently when he found out it was free. He also got the Loch-N-Load. Can you get luckier? Yes. Get the Machina by drop. That is awesome. How about the Iron Curtain. If that even drops. That would be awesome. Ya that's cool and bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment