Sunday, May 27, 2012

Saturday And Sunday

On this day, I got TF2 on steam. I got a lot of weapons by drop, including The Warrior's Spirit, The Powerjack, The Fists Of Steel and The Widowmaker. Right now I'm trying to buy some stuff from the Mann Co store. The stuff I want to buy include: The Machina, The Shortstop, Bushwacka and Anger!
I did Degroot Keep and fought to the death with all the internet players! That way I got my first dropped item, The Warriors Spirit! Then I moved on to another map, and then I got The Powerjack. After that, I decided I should do gravelpit, and then I found The Fists Of Steel. Soon after, I played a Zombie Mode TF2 map and then I got The Widowmaker, which was a really cool weapon. It's the first special long range weapon that I got, with the others being melee weapons. I want The Machina soooooooooo bad. I also want The Bonk Boy set. TF2 RULES AND BIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment