Thursday, February 7, 2013

LOL WAS A SUCCESS HEROES I HAVE PLAYED AS AND THEIR SKINS!

Akali and Kassadin. They are both Assassins, but Akali is the better of the two.

I usually spam Shadow Dance. For instance: "What? Minions in front of a very weak hero with a huge kill streak? Don't mind if I do! zip Dead."

I thought Kassadin was a tank, but He turned out to be a horrible ninja.
 

Kassadin skins!
File:Kassadin FestivalSkin.jpg
Festival Skin.
File:Kassadin DeepOneSkin.jpg 
Deep One Skin.
File:Kassadin Pre-VoidSkin.jpg
Pre-Void Skin.
 File:Kassadin HarbingerSkin.jpg
Harbinger Skin.

Now for the weirder, more womanly Akali skins. Some of them are WTF skins. So hold on to your mouse and keyboard before you get shot with a bunk of WTF.
 File:Akali CrimsonSkin.jpg
Crimson Skin.
File:Akali StingerSkin.jpg 
Stinger Skin.
File:Akali All-StarSkin.jpg
And here comes the WTF. Football Skin.
http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/3/38/Akali_NurseSkin.jpg 
MOAR WTF! NURSE SKIN!
File:Akali BloodMoonSkin.jpg
Less WTF and moar samurai with Blood Moon Skin.
File:Akali SilverfangSkin.jpg 
Snake? SNAKE! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! I mean Akali Silverfang skin.





All of this WTF is driving moi crazy. So time to move on to a less WTFingly womanly champion.

I dunno who, but there are some candidates.

VOLIBEAR, GAREN AND LULU!

Volibear: Becuz he's a bear and will maul me if I don't choose him.

Garen: He is a man.

Lulu: Woman, but no womanly skins.


Oh, and I can't login to LOL website. What's going on?!?!

Do I have to register or that kind of thing? I already registered to Garena +

Whatever, vote in the comments, blah blah blah. Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. why wtf? but nice skins and the koi thing is awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha, I've been playing it for a while, my fave skin for Akali is the Blood Moon Skin. I like it. THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER SHOWN HER FACE SHE'S A NINJA FOR PETE'S SAKE :(. But Blood Moon is still awesome.

      Delete