Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Best Of The Modern Elder Scrolls Games

1. Oblivion
The Best Game in the list is Oblivion. Best I've ever played. I can't even describe it in words.

2. Morrowind
I haven't even played it, but it's just here as a placeholder for

3. Skyrim.
One would say that Skyrim is pretty good. In fact, Skyrim is utter crap. Too realistic. The movement is horrible. It just seems so dark. And Civil Wars? Really? That's just too cliche in these old games. Also, I thought the Dragon fights were gonna be like jumping on the dragon and flying on it. In fact, you just hack and slash at it on the ground. Another crappy thing about Skyrim is that it lures people into it and stops people from playing good games like Counter Strike and Oblivion. Don't believe Skyrim's lies. It's the crappiest game of the TES series.

Before I said Oblivion was crappy, but now it's fun. It's my savior whenever LAN parties go awry. But Skyrim is the reason my LAN parties go awry. Now it's like 2 CTs versus 500 Ts

The Taste Of Skyrim is utter crap. The Taste of Morrowind is ? The Taste of Oblivion is of clouds. They taste of butter. And tears.

The greatness of Oblivion: Good Movement, Good Battling, Good Horse-Riding.

The Crappiness of Skyrim: Wobbly, Unrealistic Movement, Always-Missing Battling, Falling-Off-Cliffs Style Horse-Riding.

Because my brother was drawn into it, I've held a grudge unto Skyrim. He's been cursed. An innocent little child cursed by Skyrim's evilness. Now we shall never play CSS! Sorry readers, but no more CSS posts. BECAUSE OF SKYRIM! GET THEM TO IMPROVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment