Thursday, February 7, 2013

Time to search for the next best miencraft mod!

Heyyyyyyy! I just found a handful of awesome mods! WEEPING ANGELS IS FINALLY UPDATED TO 1.4.7. FINALLY!
Posted Image 
I hope I don't run into any of these. They only spawn at night, and they only got a 2% chance of spawning, but as you go through the world, watch out.......

Because they don't despawn, they don't burn at day and they have a 2% chance of spawning! After about a year (in minecraft days) I think you'll hear a knocking at your door. And then you find all of these angels in front of you!

Creepy.... Also, they can only be damaged by an Iron pick. 

I hope they don't spawn in peaceful, because if they do, I might have to pack more pants.

 DOWNLOADING RITE NOW!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...
Finished. 
When it started downloading I started typing A's

No comments:

Post a Comment