Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Minecraft Skyrim Adventures! And BMS Top 6 Songs List.

Skyrim in Minecraft has never been more awesome.

I was out mining in a cavern and found some Orichalcum Ore and Silver Ore. After that I found a cave! So I decided to mine around! Mining is really great once you get the mod, because MORE ORE! I decided to hang around, mining some glass ores, elven ores and Dwarven ores. Made some great stuff out of the Orichalcum. I don't have any Minecraft pics, but here are some Skyrim pics.
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111113201643/elderscrolls/images/f/fe/OrchishArmor_Skyrim.jpghttp://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121013014546/elderscrolls/images/8/82/584px-Orcish_Battleaxe_copy_large.png
So that's my set. Good enough. DECENT!

MY LITTLE BROTHER ACTUALLY LIKES DISNEY JUNIOR SHOWS OH GOD I CAN'T GET THIS WEIRD YIP YAP YIP YAP YIP YAP YIP FRAKKIN YAP OUTTA MY HEAD.


Top 6 Black Mesa Songs!

6: We've Got Hostiles 1.

Adrenaline Pumping, pretty good. I just decided to jam with it. While I was going through the level I felt like bouncing! But that doesn't get it into first, no sir.

5:  Surface Tension 4.

Great working with the piano on this song. Dodging all of the mines with this song playing really gave me the chills. And when I finally get the Hivehand: HORRAY!

4: Blast Pit 3.
One of the few "Epic" songs in Black Mesa, seeing that tentacle burn has never felt so good. In the original, there was no song, only chaos.

3: Anomalous Materials 1
This song reminds you that, well, things are going to get frukked up, and you got the gear to unfruk them.

2: Questionable Ethics 1
Oh, what was that? I was too busy jamming to this song. This song wakes you up, like: "HEY DUDE THOSE DAMN HECUS ARE UP THERE ZIPLINING FROM THE CEILING WAKE UP YO"

1: End Credits Part 1
This song has a great amount of heavy metal in it. Kinda short, but awesome. Also reminds you: Hey, you finished this first bit! NOW LISTEN TO THIS HEVY METTLE SONG WHILE YOU WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART!




No comments:

Post a Comment