Wednesday, February 20, 2013

More LoL, anyone?

So there are lots of champions, but after Thresh and Maokai, I think Elise, Riven or someone like that might be a nice choice.
File:Riven OriginalSkin.jpg
File:Elise OriginalSkin.jpg
I was pretty good with Ziggs! He does a lot of damage, especially with his ultimate move! DROPPING A FLIPPIN' HANDHELD NUCLEAR BOMB ON DA ENEMIEZ!
File:Ziggs OriginalSkin.jpg
Or maybe I should get Zed. And maybe then my teammates will acknowledge my awesome assassin skills and make me the top on their team. I'm usually the top of my league.
 http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121031222828/leagueoflegends/images/f/f9/Zed_Teaser.jpg 
SO MUCH DEATH! BECAUSE I KILL ALL! I got a Double Kill with Ziggs. And If I get a double kill, then that means I'm good with the character.

Assassins are cool. PERVERTED SHADOW WINS! STOP PEEKING ON ME IN THE SHOWER!

It's time to attack! Embrace the shadow............................................................................................ OR DIE READING THIS BLOG IN DARKNESS!

Assassins are even cooler if you get a whole buncha kills. I've never seen a Penta-Kill up close. Nor have I seen a legendary kill. But I was happy to serve you guys! Bah Bye!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment