Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wasters, Stomping on Corpses and The Story So Far!

I've done the Prologue and the First Level. Turned out to not be as scary as I thought it would be, but it's still pretty awesome. The only Necromorph I've fought are Wasters, and I've only fought about 10 of them! Why? Unitologists, that's what. I got just a short view of some Unitologists interrogating a woman about my whereabouts, and then they shoot her! I mean, what's up with that! Unitologists are just Sick People.

Ehem. Sorry about that. So, SPOILER ALERT! Don't let this bit ruin the story for you!

Soooooo, in the Prologue, I controlled this guy called Tim! Wearing the Legionary R.I.G!

It was made for wars, so that's why the most vulnerable parts of the R.I.G are covered up.
I had to recover the Codex, which looks like a football, which was inside a shipwreck. A spaceship shipwreck. Crushed some crates and broke the latch with my newly acquired ammo! Opened the door that was blocked by the latch, and then I found out there was still a survivor! Unluckily, he had an Ice Axe stuck in his back. Guess who did that?
Fodder concept
Yep, our old buddy Waster. A pair of Wasters killed that guy. They noticed me, so I decided to give them a beating, knowing I should aim for the legs.

Ventured inside the ship, and found more of these things! One grabbed onto me, but I shook it off and stomped it's head off. Unluckily, that did little to stop the creature. It kept at it!

After defeating the horde, I found a body hanging from the ladder that leads to the cockpit! But it got dragged off-screen by something unknown, possibly a Slasher. I went up the ladder, but all I saw was a vent with a blood trail! Guessing that it went up there, I decided to ignore the vent and open the door to the cockpit. The Codex was there! Horray! But unluckily, the ship started to lean off the cliff, and it started to fall apart! So Tim decided to rappel himself out of the ship and onto the cliffs! But there were problems! #1, Debris. #2, AVALANCHE! After a short rappel, I got disconnected and had to slide! Shot open an engine, slid through it to avoid the Debris, and finally slid down to the camp. Tim looks up, but finds out that the camp was long gone. But his commander is still there! He thinks that we can't stop the Necromorphs! He says: "Do you love your planet son? Your mom, and dad?" Tim replies: "Yes, of course." And finally, the commander says: "Good. I'm glad to hear that."

After that, he puts a bullet in Tim's head, salutes his flag, and puts a bullet in his own head!

And now, the transition! 200 years later.....

Issac is really P.O'd that his Girlfriend left him. Damn. But he gets even more P.O'd when some EarthGov soldiers walk into his apartment. And they get him to come with them! So I decide to get down to the highway, where a car appears! It's our ride! But after a short fight with some Unitologists, one of them decides to jump on top of the car and blow himself up. So I fought through more Unitologists until I got to an elevator. Once there, I was captured by Unitologists and their leader, Danik, decided to release the Marker!
Oh noes! So now, Necromorphs have appeared, defeated some Wasters, went down an elevator to the Supermarket, and saved there.

So wish me luck as I fight through this horror game! And stomp corpses along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment