Sunday, February 3, 2013

Welcome To Oblivion! Again.

http://cdn2.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1235/Guard_3417181.jpg
Whoops, wrong picture.
 
Dat's the right pic! So there are some good Oblivion mods. Up there we have Martigen's Monsters. Let's talk about that today!

Zombie Partay! UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE
 
What is that?

Lost Souls! What did I tell you about sneaking into TESIV?
Lost Souls MAP20 
For Comparison:
Doom3-forgotten-one
For More Realistic Comparison!

During my weekend, I finished the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild quest lines.

The final quest of the TG was to steal an ELDER SCROLL!

The Ayelid Guardians didn't even notice me. But while I was going to get the Elder Scroll, I decided to have a chat with a Moth Priest. Never have I made such a mistake. I had to get the Elder Scroll with cheats in the end.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEND

No comments:

Post a Comment