Wednesday, November 7, 2012

TF2 Scary Map! SLENDER...

Hallo friends! This is a new map that looks really fun! You can play as Slenderman! And scare your friends to death. HAHAHAHAHA.
This is a pic of the map. According to what I see, you use the old (check my other blog posts) spy Slenderman model, if you are Slenderman. If you see slendy, then you should run. And run. And run.

With the slenderman, if anyone looks at me, they blur. And then I strike. HAHAHAHA.

Nobody else shall be slenderman. It's such a dark forest! Who knows what will happen? I know what will happen. My bro wants to be a spy. But will he survive? Because I am slenderman, the scourge of all beings. And worst of all, I don't need no flashlight! I have NIGHTVISION! Olga is best skin, FTW! I know you want this map, amirite? Well you'll get it. But you must wait! Read this post first!

Slenderman stalks you, but can you handle the stalkeeng? Because, if you die, you die foreva! Nah, just kidding. But I think that slendy wins if they all die. BTW, read my Slenderman blog!

Now, can you find the right link?

Or is it this link?

BTW it could be this link.

Or is it this link?

We will (almost) never know. Test your luck, but remember, there are no do-overs.

1 comment: