Sunday, November 4, 2012

My stuff in TF2! And some stuff I don't own.

A bunch of stuff that I got during the weekend! WOO!
Wraith wrap.png 
Do you remember this? Well, you should, it was in steam workshop.
I got it for real! It's called the wraith wrap, and I got it for a cheap price, because it was store-bought.
Last Breath.png 
I also got the LAST BREATH! It's also store-bought.
P.S: My brother bought this for me. It was ALL him!
Coffin kit.png 
The coffin kit, the final part of the set, IS ALSO STORE BOUGHT!
The Invisible Rogue.png 
I also got the full Invisible Rogue set!

I also got some Heavy stuff, thanks to one of my friends.
Outdoorsman.png 
Apparatchik's Apparel.png 
Now my heavy is a hunter, but I think he'll be hunting VERY BIG game, with that huge tomislav of his.
Remember the Yorick's Lament? It got added and I have it.
Bat Outta Hell.png 
It jiggles, and it's awesome.
I kinda liked this, but WHY did it not get added into NOTLU2! I WANT IT!

Plutonidome.png 
I am a brain, saxton. The rest of me is mere appendix.

There are a bunch of stuff that I don't own, but that's ok, because I love brains.

Damn you Merasmuuuuuuuus! You are the worst roommaaaaaaaate!

He is the worst roommate. AND THE NEW BOSS FOR THE NEW UPDATE! OH NOES!

RUSSIAN TOOTH FAIRY HAS COME FOR ALL YOUR TEETH!
Item icon Grand Duchess.png 
HEAVY HAS COME FOR YOU! In a pretty fairy costume.
The invisible spy can just remove his clothes, and he is now forever cloaked! So why does he not do that? Confusing.
Do not spycrab gamble, I tried it, and lost a whole lotta stuff.
Demoman robot has a secret relationship with the soldier.
DOMINATED! But you're a good man and I love you.
Heh, a whole buncha stuff.
Goodbye! FOREVER! 
Ill see you at home, soldier.

No comments:

Post a Comment