Monday, November 12, 2012

Even More Spiral Knights!

Dude, Firebreak armor is needed for tier 2! I NEED TO GET TO TIER 2! So, if you have the recipe, trade me! I'll give you some stuff! Nah, just kidding with ya. I'm gonna get to the hall of heroes! And I'm gonna buy the recipes!

BTW, there's a recipe that I hate. It's for a sword..... and you know what? It has a rare material that I can't get!

Damn Brimstone! You seein dis?

There are a lot of cute eyes, and I need them for my knight
 
 You can change your height with modifiers! Don't do drugs!

These are drugs. To change your height.

Are you at the hall of heroes? Get to the hall of heroes today!

Gremlins are annoying aren't they? Well never fear, some are your teammates! They can sell or buy stuff from you, like other merchants. You can fall in love!

BTW, to fall in love you must /love <YOUR LOVE'S NAME>



No comments:

Post a Comment