Thursday, February 28, 2013

Da Roanoke, Space Junk, Terra Nova, MADNESS!


The Roanoke was one of the creepiest ships I've ever gone on. I entered, and found absolutely NOTHING. Except dust. Let my friends in, and then I decided to venture further. I got into this Quarantine sector, but it was locked. After a bit of puzzling and getting the power back on, I entered, only to find lots of 200 year old blood everywhere. Went in further, and found a mummified corpse hanging from the ceiling like a cocoon. Got closer, and it detached off the ceiling and revealed itself to be a NECROMORPH!
File:UpCloseAndPersonal.jpg
The HORROR! So I decided to pwn his face! And after pwning his face, I pwned his blades. Then he was dead. More came! OH NOES!

So after killing all those dudes and making it to a Zero-Grav area, I find something that's a pro in Zero-Grav areas.
File:DS3 Lurker 1.jpg
Damned Lurkers! There was a body floating around, used it as a meat shield with my Kinesis, and after it couldn't take any more damage, I decided to throw it at the Lurker. Was kinda useless in Zero-Gravity, so it just touched it. It didn't seem to care, and just kept shooting through the dead body. Finally killed it by chopping off 2 of it's tentacles with the Plasma Cutter, and ANOTHER appears! Did the same, and it was done. After a short trip, I got to the Generator! While charging it up so the elevator would work, some Wasters and Lurkers decided to join the party. Killed all of dem!
Ds3 attack fodder
This is one of those Mummified Wasters. Used the elevator, got to Ellie! After a short cutscene, I decided to get back up to the Generator! Wow, the Corruption spreads fast. After fighting a few Tentacles by shooting the Yellow pustules, I destroyed the Corruption with the Generator! Zapped the substance, and it blew up.
File:Screen shot 2012-08-16 at 7.28.58 AM.png
While Backtracking to the dock, I found a Leaper! Dangerous thing tried to get to me, but I sliced off both it's hands and it was K. Once I got to the dock, I was back in Space! Recharged my Oxygen, and floated towards some Space Junk. Nothing useful, so I decided to boost towards a stranded dropship that my teammates called a "Skip". I used it to get to the Terra Nova, because there was a new ship inside the Terra Nova. Went inside, but in there, there were even more horrors than inside the Roanoke! After going up a floor and making it up to the Cockpit, I used my master Haxx0rz skillz to get some data! After that, the door opened. I found a Scavenger Bot! HORRAY! It's so cute! I decided to let it hunt for some materials, and I kept at it. I went up a ladder, and then a Slasher smashed through a vent! My reaction was like: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" And then I kept shooting it until it decided to drop. Smashed it to bits to make sure it wasn't playing dead, and then I kept walking. After that, some Wasters appeared, accompanied by this new Suicide Bomber Necromorph known as the Exploder!
File:Exploder-full-body.jpg
DUN DUN DUN! I cut off it's explosive pustule, and made it trip over by shooting it's other arm with a Plasma Cutter! That was hilarious. I threw it's dead body with Kinesis, and SLAM DUNK! I got it in a hoop! Some Lurkers decided to ambush my back, so I killed them too. So after that, I really was in need of healing. But then, woohoo. Sarcastic woohoo. New Necromorph. Which also turned out to be the most annoying. THE SWARM REALLY SUCKS, YOU KNOW!
File:Deadspace3-Swarm.jpg
My Reaction to one climbing onto my face. So I decided to shake 'em off! But then, another woohoo. They reanimated the 2 corpses in the room. And they turned into Wasters. But Woohoo! This time, not sarcastic! After defeating the Wasters, I found a crafting bench! Crafted a few Medium Medpacks to restore my health, but then another sarcastic woohoo. After defeating the Swarm, here comes big momma.
File:DS3-Pregnant.jpg
The Pregnant. After shooting it enough, It decided to release more of the Swarm. By cutting it's belly open. So after they scurry into the other room to make more Necromorphs, I defeated the Pregnant with a stomp to the head. Oh look! ANOTHER PREGNANT! AND NECROMORPHS RECENTLY MADE BY THE SWARM!!!!! After killing all those freaking annoying pplz, more of The Swarm escaped from the Pregnant! They started to infect uninfected corpses. I was all like: "Nope Nope Nope Nope" and stomped every corpse that started to spasm. I stomped on one, but I was too late for the other, and it chopped my arm off.
File:Issac arm cut off by fodder JPG.JPG
Long story short, I died. Poor Issac. So I thought: That's it. That's enough for the day. And shut my computer down.

List of Necromorphs that I fought:
Wasters
Slashers
Lurkers
Exploders
The Swarm
Pregnants

Goodbye For Now! See Youze next week!

1 comment: