Sunday, March 3, 2013

Dead Space 3?

Dead Space 3. So after a short adventure in which I crafted a shotgun and pwned the Swarm, Pregnants and Wasters, I moved through the area until I found out that the tram was blocked by some cargo! I put the cargo together and put it away. Kept doing that, until one looked somewhat familiar....
File:DS3-0139.jpg
Regenerator, is that you? Well, I just put it away and found out that some Pukers broke into the cargo area! OH NOES! So I decided to Pwn all of them! Boom Boom. But Oh Noes! A Puker was hiding in da Elevator! Pwned that Puker, and kept on my way! Oh Hi again Regenerator, whatcha doin' in dat box? OH CRA- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

After a big fight which included killing Slashers and running in circles from 2 Regenerators, I got on the tram. After the trip, I just kept going until I got to the chapter REPAIR TO RIDE! I walked out of the tram, only to find out that A Regenerator decided to build up a Greeting Party.

Of course, used Statis and ran like hell. I got to a ship I was meant to find, only to find that it was in horrible condition and that I needed to make a remote! After I holed myself up and pwned Leapers and Exploders for about 10 minutes, I figured out what to do. Made the remote, but then it needed gas. Gassed it up! But then, as always, one of my teammates makes a mistake, accidentally launches it, and I gotta get the hell outta there. After a whole lot of burning, fried wasters and not so fried and more angry Regenerators, I found out that there was something clogging up the vents! I had to go up there! But then there were barrels, and I had to shoot them all and explode them. Pewdie would be proud.

But then OMG OMG a whole bunch of Slashers and Regenerators decided to show up! I shot them, and they got sucked into the vent and they were smashed into pieces. I found out that I can now kill these stupid Regenerators, so I took the chance and DESTROYED THEIR FREAKING FACES. After unclogging it and getting sucked out into the nothingness of space, my teammates escaped and my job was done. Or was it? DUN DUN DUN! I had to go to the Greely to get an engine, which I did successfully after fighting some Lurkers, and then I had to get some flight logs and craft them into one big triple flight log! I did that easily, and then we rode it into Tau Volantis! After a bit of crashing, and maybe a bit of failing to enter the atmosphere, I entered the planet half bloodied and half freezing cold.

There I was, freezing to death. I made it to a house after fighting a few Necros, to find one of my teammates near death. After that, I decided to go down to the basement to find some Arctic Survival Suits. But I found something else. Something was guarding the Arctic Survival Suits. It is known as......
File:DS3 screenshot Feeder 01.jpg
The Feeder. Damn.

So after fighting through SWARMS of these guys, I finally made it to the Arctic Survival Suit. It was all worth it.

So thanks for reading! I'll talk about the rest later! I hope you enjoyed, and I hope you're ready for my new adventures! Tally-HO!

1 comment: