Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sonic Ether and Mikeyto1o Mansion!

Long time no see, readers! Yesterday I got the Sonic Ether's shaders, and believe me, they are awesome.










You see? Map used is Mikeyto1o's Modern Island, Link Below. Use his Texture Pack too!
Link!
For those who really want their Minecraft to be awesomely realistic with the price of it being slightly slower, I'll give you a link to the Minecraft Forum page. You can switch it off and on whenever you like! I only turn it on for screenies.
Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders!

It's kinda creepy how realistic it is. If you don't like realism, then so be it. Just download a different shader pack.

I just had enough time to write this post. Thanks for reading. Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders were made by Sonic Ether and Mikeyto10's Modern Island was made by, of course, Mikeyto1o. Give them the credit. Goodbye!

Oh, and one last thing. I recommend Far Cry 3. Go buy it! It's great! It's got Hunting, Guns and best of all, a huge range of vehicles. Best game I've played.

No comments:

Post a Comment