Thursday, March 7, 2013

Far Cry3!

File:1354615146 vaas.jpg
Yes, I will start this post with that picture. Because it is funny. 'Nuff Said.
Heavy Rocket
You can craft items in this game! Think of it as tropical realistic Minecraft with guns and other people trying to kill you.

This is my aim. Just gotta kill the Maneater. It's a Bull Shark. And I. HATE. WATER.

I also need a wallet for Moneys. I need to kill the One Horned Buffalo for this though.

Another Must-Have is a Syringe Kit. Because Drugs. Awesome Drugs that enhance your Hunting Capabilities and so on. This is the best Syringe Kit, to get it, you must kill the Black Panther.

RECURVAH BOWZ! I LOVE DIS THING! It's your best bow, so use it along with a red dot sight. The arrow quiver that you can make out of the Maneater's skin is also a must-have. But if you're an assassin that likes to assassinate from 100 meters away then you're gonna need the Marksman sight.

And while you're at it, get a Japanese Tanto. It's got a Japanese style handle and that sort, and it's stronger than the original machete.

So I'll be assassinating in FC3! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment