Monday, March 4, 2013

I need something epic to talk about!

Like the Elite suit!
File:Elite suit DS3.jpg
The most epic suit in Dead Space 3! AND I GOT IT!

Most epic moment in Dead Space 3? Chapter 16! Going down those cliffs while my brothers were playing Dominion in LoL? That must be an epic moment.
First level where you meet Alien Necromorphs too. Can it get any better? Well, you're rappelling off a cliff while fighting them. And you're also fighting Unitologists and Enhanced Leapers. And I got an amazingly tough MG.

Weirdest level was Reach For The Sky. The fight with the Snow Beast was annoying because of that danged error.

The first level of Dead Space Extraction is also pretty creepy.

Fighting the Nexus was easier than I thought it would be! The Brother Moon was harder though.

So that's all I got! Goodbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment