Thursday, March 7, 2013

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :3

HORRAY! WE MADE IT THROUGH A YEAR OF THIS BLOG! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! YAAAAAAY!

My FC3 download is kinda getting crappy, better test my internet speed.

2.22 MBs per Sec.

Kinda good?

I had my Birthday Celebration yesterday! HUZZAH! Yes, I am still 12. I just had the celebration yesterday. Tomorrow, I shall awesomely become 13! Anyways, I got a Gundam model called MSM-04G Juaggu. Apparently it's made for underwater areas.
File:1189709G5456.jpg
AND HE HAS ROCKET LAUNCHER FINGARZ ARDFKFLEFHSDKLFEJKLEHDFKL BLAAH!
Zeon-flag
And like all Zeon Mobile Suits, he has one eye.
(APSARAS II) front a
But is the Principality of Zeon the evil team? Yes and No.
Becuz of the Lulz. Idk.

Pictured above is the Apsalus II, the fattest Mobile Suit ever known to man.
MSM-07S
Now this thing is even better. It's the MSM-07S Z'Gok Commander suit. It used to be my favorite suit until the Juaggu came up. It's actually a newer design which is related to the Juaggu.

Zgok-uc-ova
This is the normal Z'Gok suit. You see the difference, right? BECUZ AZNABLE LUVZ RED!
MSM-04
This is the slightly older Acguy suit which the Z'Gok suit was half based on.
MSM-03
The other half of the Z'Gok suit was based on the Gogg suit.

The Acguy suit was the base for 2 other suits.
MSM-04N Agguguy
The Agguguy.....

And wait for it.....
File:Juagg-uc-ova.jpg
The Juaggu.

I wasn't expecting the Juaggu to have such a long trunk. I wonder what that's for? I guess it's for breathing air, because it's made for underwater work. BUT SOME OF THE OTHER SUITS ARE MADE FOR UNDERWATER WORK AND THEY DON'T HAVE A TRUNK! So it can't be! I'll search the internets.

Still don't know what it's for! But this suit can get Pwned by Lightsabers.

EGAD MAN! THOSE HOLES ALONGSIDE THE SNOUT ARE CANNONS! PARTICLE CANNONS!

The Juaggu held off against a whole buncha RMS-179 GM IIs! Render for GM IIs above. But then it eventually got pwned after a GM III decided to show up.

You see how strong that thing looks? Yeah, damn.

My review of the Juaggu.

This thing is deformed. It has a pancake head. It has cannons all over it's body. It has a deformed elephant trunk.

IT IS ADORABLE. "squee"

This crossbreed is the hellspawn of an Elephant, a Pancake Cyclops and a whole bunch of Civil War Cannons. And yet it is still irresistible. Just look at that sitting pose. Just look at that stare! You can't turn that down whenever it appears on your doorstep!

Also, you can remove the chestpiece to reveal it's frame. It's a nice frame! And when you're done checking that awesomeness out, return the frame to it's former area to remake the Mobile Suit!

I also like the snout, which you can pose. It's fingers can also move, to an extent.

Oh, and use a boomerang cutter to slice off that snout before destroying it!

If you're willing to spend about 30 bucks on this thing, then I honor you. Because you're just like me.

It seems Juaggu is a slight Squee hit on the internet. I thought so.

My bro's thinking about getting Brand...... SRSLY? Yeah, he burns stuff. Whatever.

I'm not really into LoL anymore....

But JUAGGU IS MY FAVE GUNDAM! Goodbye, and Happy Anniversary!


No comments:

Post a Comment