Wednesday, March 6, 2013

DAMN YOU GRAPHICS CARD!

I got a gain and a loss today. First of all, it's my birthday party today! HELL YEAH GONNA HOG ALL DA PRESUUNTZ! But enough acting like a dorky kid, it's time to turn into a teenage gamer.
And I shall do that by removing all of my mods and play this new map! (Of course I'm backing up my mods)
Posted Image 
Gloria! Ees Beutiful. Because my Graphics Card got busted, I'm gonna need to remove all of my mods. They just slow my MC down! But Gloria should be an interesting experience.
Posted Image 
It's got Caves!

And it's got about 2-3 hours of Gameplay! I can't wait to try it!

Wait, WTF? My Minecraft crashed. Okay, so I guess I WON'T be playing this map then :(

But how about Halo CE? Will it work? Probably so, but I can't decide :(

And I found a Firefight map! For Halo CE! The pause menu is the buy menu. I've played Halo Reach firefight before. It was fun. I equipped myself with an Assault Rifle and a Rocket Launcher, and I threw myself into the fight! I also got some warthogs so my friend and I could go around destroying Covenant.

EDIT: Got Minecraft working and played the map. Kinda good. 9/10

I hope my adventures are good, and I bid thee farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment