Sunday, February 10, 2013

Finally played LoL for a long time.... Got some champs I wanna show ya!

On Fries-Day I played as the Foxy Ahri, The Nine-Tailed Fox. She turned out to be pretty good, got my first win with her. With that win, I got enough money to buy Annie. She was pretty good at the first bits, but as we went, her strength started to turn to weakness. So then I hired..........
File:Teemo OriginalSkin.jpg
CAPTAIN TEEMO! ON DUTY!

He costs quite a bit of IP, but it's worth it. The most champion kills I got in a round is 10, and I got all of those with Teemo.

Also, he's cute! Just look at how adorable he is.

I liked Teemo, and he earned me some great IP. So then I decided to move on! I bought the best-looking hero yet! THIS HERO IS CALLED............
File:Jax OriginalSkin.jpg 
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX! "Throws computer at random hobo"

My favorite skin for this OP hero?
File:Jax TempleSkin.jpg
Temple Jax. His name seems too weird, like some lame geek name. But according to LoL lore, he was the most OP Champion in the League.

So OP that they had to replace his weapon with something else. Something blunt. He chose a lamppost! And from then on, this three-fingered terror started inflicting lamppost-shaped-bruises all around Summoner's Rift.

My mortal enemy is Master Yi. The most annoying thing he can do? I'm just walking to the enemy base, and then I hear this weird screech noise. After that Master Yi appears right in front if my freakin' face and slices it straight off my skull.

But I think with Jax it'll be different! No wonder he calls himself the GRANDMASTER!  

Creepiest Champ: Miss Fortune.
I'm just hanging out, and then this RED HAIRED LADY DUAL WIELDING MUSKETS POPS UP IN FRONT OF ME AND SHOOTS ME WITH MUSKETBALLS WHILE LAUGHING MANIACALLY.

Weirdest Champ: Fizz
I'm just walking around then I find another champion getting eaten by an underground shark with a octopus guy yelling FEEDING TIEM!

Summon me, And you'll like the way you look. I Garen-tee it! Geddit?

SO MANY NOOBS! WILL MATCHMAKING EVER FIND IT'S TRUE BALANCE?

Are you sure you're not in the wrong blog? Yes, you are. This blog is always right.



No comments:

Post a Comment