Thursday, February 14, 2013

Who shall I get with my almighty RP?

First Kha'Zix, then Vi, then THE WORLD! This is our finest hour men.
File:Diana OriginalSkin.jpg
Or her. She's the human equivalent of Nightmare Moon!
THE MOON WILL RISE! THE NIGHT WILL LAST FOREVA!

Where is my wallet though : ( ? I guess I'll have to say goodbye to my almighty RP then : (.............

:,(
(._.)

Dangit. I guess I'll just stand here, waiting for my wallet to magically reappear from the sky...... OH HEY MY WALLET! Oh, it's just a mirage. BUT WHAT'S A MIRAGE DOING INSIDE MY HOUSE? Oh hey my wallet! And it's real this time! And I got 5 bucks in it. Hell.

At least that's enough to buy 2 6300 IP Champs.

Or maybe I should sign up for Facebook? PHAIL. But I can't. Confirmation not working, DURR.

OR MAYBE I COULD USE MY DAD'S PAYPAL? Crazy idea, but it might work.

See you guys after I get it done!



No comments:

Post a Comment