Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Google Chrome, Dead Space Be Almost Done and some other stuff!

So now I'm using Google Chrome!

And I almost got Dead Space 3! Just need an Arctic Survival Suit, A plasma cutter and a bottle of soda, and I'll be fine!
Arctic survival suit DS3 
And this is my favorite suit, AKA Issac's signature suit, Arctic Survival Suit!
Legionary suit DS3 
Although I like this one too. Wait until Chapter 14, then I can get it!

The Legionary Suit is a vintage suit, which means, of course, that it's about 200 years old and very rare. In the 2300's this was made! Dead Space takes place in the 2500's!

So once I get this suit I shall be respected by both Carver and the Necromorphs(Although they'll still try and slice me, dice me and make me one with the marker)

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment