Sunday, February 24, 2013

New era!

New era? So soon? Better get suited up!

New Player Model looks pretty good...

Alright guys, get ready to see my new player model in all it's glory!

Hiya guys!
"Screech"
AAAAAAA-
"Vroom"

"EXPLOSHUUNZ"

AAAAAAAAA-

Alright, so new Player Model, kewl, kewl.

This model is from the Dead Space 2 Severed DLC pack for Gmod!

I liked Gabe's R.I.G ever since I saw it for the first time...

This addon is pretty big, so I hope you have the time to download!

This is also a new map, gm_Valley! Also pretty big, I'm gonna be here for a long time...

Oh, I almost forgot! There are new ragdolls too!

This addon stars......

Victor Bartlett, the bad guy! JHUST FALLOWING ORDURZ.

Gabe doing a sick flip!

Lexine doing a sick jump!

And 2 best buddies, Security Guard and Ominous Floating Security Guard Torso.

So that's the team!
Link to gm_Valley here, link to the Severed DLC Pack here!
See you guys soon!

Okay, so you saw my introduction! For those who say TL;DR, I got a new Player Model, some new ragdolls, and a new map! The Ragdolls and Player Model are from the Dead Space 2 epic DLC known as Severed. So what are you waiting for? Get Gmod if you haven't already, download these addons and start playing!

PS, for those naughty people pirating Gmod, here are some unguarded direct links, courtesy of Gaddons and Freesteam.

gm_Valley, using DepositFiles. I know it's crap, but that's all FreeSteam has!

Dead Space 2 DLC Pack, using 2shared. Thanks Gaddons!

No comments:

Post a Comment