Thursday, November 22, 2012

I got my first 3 star armor in spiral knights!

Yesterday was a big day! I've been buying crystal energy, and I got some good armor. Good for adventuring in the clockworks. I wasted all my energy for this baby! Check it out.
Yep, this stuff is fancy shiet. You want some? Well you gotta get the recipe, and then you gotta build up 200, yeah I said it right, 200 crystal energy! And then, once you craft this fancy, comfy, 3 star baby, you can adventure around the clockworks in style!

I don't have the helmet, but the 2 star helmet and the 3 star helmet don't have any difference other than color.
 
Not much difference, except the shininess. You see, they probably use the same armor model. Well, actually the body armor does, but the design is so much better. Before I even start to throw a few punches at the Roarmulus Twins, I gotta upgrade every piece of my armor to 3 star, including my defender. I also need a 3 star sword and a 3 star blaster. 

After I get all the stuff I need, The Roarmulus Twins are going down! Down, underground with a 3 star pound.

File:Monster-Frozen Shambler.png 
I would have never been able to defeat these guys without my 2 star armor. Boy were they hard. They were like "Freeze you criminal scum" 

Of course, they froze me. And it hurt.

The Leviathan Blade is amazing! It rains down death-bringing damage onto their enemies!

No comments:

Post a Comment