Thursday, November 1, 2012

Damn I have a headache.......... I mean Friday.

THE TRIP TOOK HOURS! HOURS OF BORING SITTING IN THE AIRPLANE! Ugh. At least I get rewards for coming back. First we have, wait for it, you know what's coming. The TF2 Halloween Special IV! A lot of hats were added in this update, which was good. Second, we have, of course, The Night Of The Living Update 2. So why don't I introduce you to the skins? OK! Sit back, have a seat (If you have one) and enjoy the ride.

You already know about the "Literally, A Firebug" set. And you know about a lot of others too.
I showed you them already! But, I haven't shown you the best skins just yet! Now I bet you're all like, OMG, you are such a n00b, this'll suck. But, you are mistaken, my dear.

In fifth place, I have a set that stabs a knife right into my deepest, darkest fears. Of Clowns.

 Pyro has become IT.

In fourth place, this is just one little hat. But it really freaked me out and shocked me with it's coolness at the same time. I give you... Hard-Headed Hardware.
  
Now doesn't that kinda freak you out? But secretly, you have a little spark that makes you think "Wow, a robot! Must have this skin!" Let that thought flow!

In third place, we have Yorick's Lament! Time to bat some skulls in with a skull.


 

Second place is The Full Moon Fright!
 
You don't want to see that anywhere during your life.

First place is the Pyro Ghost Miner Set!
 
Looks pretty good, eh? This is the final thing, sorry. Bye you guaiz!


No comments:

Post a Comment