Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Spiral Knights!

I was aiming for this, so hear me out! I got......... TIER 2! YES YES YES! I took a little visit around Moorcraft Manor. I got the achievement World Of Moorcraft. I also got fancy and bought me a Wolver Coat!
Maybe I can upgrade it to it's maximum!
Or turn it into one of the rarest armors of all, the Snarbolax Fur Coat!
Either way, it's gonna be a long trip!
 
Although, by the look of it, this might be a rare armor too!
It's the Ice Queen! I'll just go get some pictures for you so you can compare!Ice queen.png 
NOT THAT ICE QUEEN! DAMN IT GOOGLE SEARCH!
 
Yes, the wibbly wobbly one. You need some materials to make that Ice Queen armor, which is gained from, wait for it, yours truly, the Ice Queen herself.
 
This vicious queen is from the shadow dimension! So you won't be seeing her in person unless you have a shadow key, or if one of your buddies does.

RED ROARMULUS TWIN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!File:Mercurial Demo-Set.png 
If you get their precious Gremlonium, then you can make this Mercurial Demo Set! Based on a Mecha Knight!
So you've probably never seen this guy. This is his shadow form, Darkfire Vanaduke! He used to be a gremlin like you, but then he took an ugly to the knee.
He also drops a great charm. You can make armor out of it!
http://media.spiralknights.com/wiki-images/3/3e/Almirian_Crusader-Set.png 

Of course, my new sword is Calibur!
File:Calibur-Equipped.png 
The spiral knights wiki just went down for maintenance, so no more pictures. No worries, I'm almost doen anyway.

I'm actually typing this while a dangerous spirit tries to kill me so maybe I can just finis

WE.BROKE.HIM

WE.BROKE.U

No comments:

Post a Comment