Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Can you handle the spiral knights?

So, I beat Snarby. I have a new name for that nuisance, the screamertron.
http://media.spiralknights.com/wiki-images/5/59/Monster-Snarbolax.png
So, this guy always burrows out of the ground and charges at you in like half a second. It's a screamer. What makes it worse? It stuns you.

So when I was about to finally fight this guy, he's all like "Look at me! I'm invincible so I'm so important!"

But then I gave the monster bell a good whack.

And then he turns into this puny helluva thing.
http://media.spiralknights.com/wiki-images/8/83/Monster-Snarbolax_stunned.png 
I was all like WTF? But then I figured out that's his damage-taking form. So give that monster bell a few whacks. Wait for it to charge up, and then whack it. It'll be all like "OH NOES MY POWERS"

Just for show, this is the new armor I'm aiming for! It may look too normal and lame, but it gets better.
File:Cobalt-Set.png 
It turns into this.
File:Solid Cobalt-Set.png 
And then this.
File:Mighty Cobalt-Set.png
And finally this!
File:Azure Guardian-Set.png
So I better start getting crafty! The armor upgrades are only obtainable using crafting. But I need crystal energy, so donations would be highly appreciated!

These armors are not very expensive. All the recipes are mission rewards, so no worries. I just need the materials.

The crests are also good rewards for missions. It will show my superiority!

All those N00bs out there will bow down to their new leader!

These are the missions that I must go through, complete with briefing!

3-2 (2) Faith in Armor An apprentice named Wilks who had just arrived from a Rescue Camp has found himself in what Spiral HQ calls a 'Trap Chamber.' These levels of most likely gremlin design seem to be specifically built to trap and ultimately eliminate those attempting to explore the Clockworks. Wilks probably didn't know what he had got himself into until it was too late. Now he's stuck somewhere in the chamber and needs your help.
Some traps can be avoided and sometimes you may find that you just have to take the hit. In saving Wilks, you will no doubt learn the true value of strong armor.
Navigate the trap-filled chamber and rescue the apprentice, Wilks
3-2 (3) Strength in Unity Something has riled up a pack of beasts in the Aurora Isles and they have descended upon a Geo Knight research team. Cornered, the team has sent a distress signal and Spiral HQ has issued the task of saving them to you. By standing together, the Geo Knights have made it this long but their time is running out. Assemble a team and confront the beasts that seek to devour your fellow knights!
Defend the Geo Knights from a monstrous assault
3-2 (4) Blades of the Fallen Not every knight who enters the Clockworks returns to feel the sun on their face once more. Within the perilous depths of the Clockworks, those that brave its dangers always face the reality that every expedition may be their last. Sometimes their bodies can be recovered and other times all that is left is the remnants of their gear. Just outside of Haven, Spiral HQ has built a soldier's graveyard where fallen knights can lay to rest. As a Spiral Knight, you must face the reality of death in order to understand its gravity.
Deliver the remains of an unknown knight, a sword, to a memorial within the graveyard. But stay alert- dark energies resonate from the graveyard, attracted to the countless souls it houses.
Place the sword of an unknown knight at the memorial at the soldier's graveyard

So, does that last mission make you feel kinda chilly? It should do, because I am delivering a deceased knight's sword to a memorial! You see, these missions all give me my favorite armor and weapons!

I really need a new shoot-em-up weapon. That's why I want the blaster. Calibur is also a good choice.
To find out what they look like, just chick the links! That's it for now, goodbye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment