Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Coconuts and Spiral Knights!

Good to be in a tropical place, eh readers? Drinking from a coconut as I type! FROM MY GARDEN!
I'd describe the taste as ground up tasteless oranges with a pinch of salt! Trust me, it tastes better than you think.

Well, I was going to talk about SK, wasn't I? Well, here we go! I fought some jellies, and here are some rules! Rule 1: Lichens should not be allowed to connect! If they even try one bit, kill them. And kill them. If they grow into a Lichen colony, then you're in for some real sh*t, because they throw thorns!
And then, here comes the worst part...... GIANT LICHEN COLONY!

If more Lichens combine to make this ugly fella, then you're gonna die. Horribly. Unless you defend yourself, the harder alternative.

Rule 2: Polyps are also annoying. 

If you know about Quicksilvers, then you know about this type of Polyp.


Of course, the Royal Jelly has it's defenders! This is a state-of-the-art, Royal Polyp! I've heard that it contains the best of the Royal Cores in the Jelly army!
 http://media.spiralknights.com/wiki-images/b/b2/Crafting-Royal_Core.png
This is a Royal Core. Compared to other cores, this is the more royal kind!
Normal Jelly Cores look more inferior. As inferior as an inferior buttcheek.

Umm, there is no step 3! SORRY!

Goodbye people!




No comments:

Post a Comment