Sunday, November 18, 2012

Royal Jelly? WTF is that?

Well, I was just around, fighting some monsters, crashing Devilite office parties.
File:Monster-Pit Boss.png
Note: These guys don't attack. But they can get annoying. Because they're all like "Somebody's getting a promotion." You can really get sick of that because they turn this......
 File:Monster-Devilite.png
Into this.
File:Monster-Devilite Overtimer.png
And I was just having some fun! I also went to some haunted houses, investigating the hauntings!
 File:Monster-Grimalkin.png
Also, these Grimalkins are very annoying, as they can go through walls. And they're invincible.
The only thing that can defeat them is LIGHT!

Yeah, and I completed all of those missions. Now, this is the weirdest, WIERDEST part.
I started 5-2. And then I got told this story about ROYAL JELLY. WTF is that?

I checked the wiki. And It looked exactly like the Ice Queen! But you'll think it looks weird.
3. 2. 1.
File:Monster-Royal Jelly1.png
See? It's the weirdest thing in the universe! Thank god it tastes good.

So, after this, you might think "Yay its all over!"

But think again! Gremlins are planning on destroying haven!
You must destroy their precious Project R!

I'll be onto that Project R later.

So, the royal jelly is susceptible to shadow attacks! Good thing I have a Shadowtech Alchemizer.

So, what's a shadowtech alchemizer exactly? Well, its a gun that shoots shadow bullets, may I say more?

Everybody hates jelly. Hey you! Yeah you tier 1 losers! You see that jelly? That jelly is a 2 star, extra pimped jelly! He's got it all, the girls, the fame and the spike attacks! What do you tier 1 losers get? Only the worst 1 star, no spiked, poor hobo of a jelly!

So, right now I'm in a guild! Happy for me? It's sinned!

Goodbye everybody! 


No comments:

Post a Comment