Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday

Ugh. TF2 is updating again. Whatever. Steam kinda sucks. I wish that I could get premium membership for free. This sucks. I need TF2 hats. Including Anger and The Milkman. I also can't trade. Fail. Boo.
Luckily, today I got 2 things by drop! The Big Earner and The Blutsauger. I need the shortstop, the machina, I NEED THE ITEM DROP SYSTEM TO GIVE ME SOMETHING COOL. PLEASE ITEM SYSTEM I BEG YOU! Also, SMNC sucks! SUCKS! The machina would be pretty cool but the shortstop would be heaven. For the sniper, I'm gonna use The Machina, Cozy Camper, Bushwacka, Anger with A Distinctive Lack Of Hue paint and The Crocodile Smile. For the scout, I'm gonna use The Shortstop, Bonk Atomic Punch, The Sandman, Front Runner, Fast Learner and The Boston Boom Bringer. Or maybe the milkman set. You never know. Because the set I'm trying to get for the scout is hellish expensive. The sniper's set is pretty expensive. Only the cozy camper for the sniper is hellish expensive. TF2 rules except when it's updating and bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment