Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Middas

Scout: I'm gonna headbutt 'cha! I'm gonna headbutt 'cha! Ghat: He currently has his mind set on headbutting things. Oh wait, that's not what i'm gonna talk about. I'm gonna talk about Wednesday, or the time when I watched all the episodes of The Gmod Idiot Box series. And how to survive suicide mouse. PIIIIIIIIIIIILS HERE! Wait, what? I can't get that out of my head. I also did skyrim today. I kept getting headshots on Draugrs. One was "sleeping" in his tomb. I knew he would get up so I shot him. It killed him instantly and he was in exactly the same position as he was when he was sleeping, except his arms were hanging out. Uber Kleiner: Hey, wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?! You:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Uber Kleiner is Kleiner with a disturbingly big head, that shoots you when you get close. With dual combine heavy pulse rifles. We all know Dr Haax, right?  And that guy called Ghat from Zeno Clash! Oh wait. No you don't. NAH JK! Did you know that children were meant to appear in Half Life 2 and they were meant to work in factories and act as corpses in ravenholm? Not jk this time guys. Haha The End! NAH JK! Actually not JK.

No comments:

Post a Comment