Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tirdas.

Today, in the Elder Scrolls World, I found my first 2 Dwarven Ruins! Yes! But, epic fail, one, Mzulft, was locked. Luckily, I could go through the other one, Mzinchaleft. I got lots of my Dwarven Armor pieces from there. I'm now into Sword and Shield; no more Two Handed Weapons for me. They're flimsy things, that are hard to use. I got a Dwarven Sword and Shield. I got all the parts of the Dwarven Armor, except the chestpiece. I'm also gonna upgrade all my Dwarven Stuff to legendary, and when I don't need it anymore, I'll put it in my personal chest at home. Which I haven't bought yet. Darn. Meh, I still have the greybeard chest.
When I get the Daedric Armor, I'll upgrade it to legendary and never take it off. I will also now use the awesome Daedric Sword and Shield. I really need the Daedric Smithing Perk, but, too bad, I don't even have the Dwemer Smithing yet. I will now try to find Blackreach. I better smelt all this Dwemer Bent Scrap Metal into ingots, gonna need them so I can upgrade my Dwarven Stuff. I've cleared Mzinchaleft, like a boss. The Dwarven Centurion Guardian was epically hard, but I beat him in the end. Annoying Dwarven Sphere got in the way too. The Dwarven Automatons (Except the Centurion, he's huge)are extremely small, smaller than I thought they were. I thought the Dwarven Sphere would be about the same size as a giant, but in the end, he was as tiny as a pygmy. I also thought the Dwarven Spiders would be the same size as the Giant Frostbite Spiders, but they were tiny, tiny as a normal Frostbite. Actually, the centurion was also pretty small. I thought he would beat two giants stacked on top of each other in height, but he was the size of only 1 giant. I also should have got the Falmer Stuff, but they didn't look as good as the Dwarven Stuff. By the way, if I picked that lock that kept me away from the Falmer Armor, I would be pretty happy. Falmer creep me out and bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment