Thursday, May 10, 2012

Fredas.

Today, I got the full set of Dwarven Armor! I crafted the chestpiece, but I found all the other parts in the Dwarven ruins. I also found Barbas today, but he ran away when I fought a pack of Spriggans and one troll.
I went down a path until I found a speared burnt corpse. I decided that Barbas wasn't there, so I went back.
I am now a mage. The 3 powers I have equipped are Unrelenting Force (Duh, I use it all the time), Raise Zombie and Bound Sword. Once, I played toss the unconscious animal with a deer. "Deer Gets Up" FUS RO DAH! I found 2 new enemies: Hagravens and Forsworn. I found 2 Hagravens and dozens of Forsworn including one Briarheart. He was a mage. The Hagravens are, obviously, ugly ladies with bird features. The Forsworn are barbaric peoples that try to kill you. I think, now that I'm a mage, I'll wear their armor. Forsworn suck and bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment