Monday, May 14, 2012

Morndas

Today, I got the nightingale armor set (through "the console) , the bow and the blades. I'm an assassin for the Stormcloaks, killing Imperials with ease. I'm also an assassin for the dark brotherhood. I always ambush banditos. Like the ones on the way to Falkreath. They were all like "Some guy should be here soon." but before anything I killed one of them very quickly and sneakily with my nightingale bow. The others spotted me, when they did I picked them off from a distance. I also did the bleak falls barrow quest, but I didn't have time to finish it. My coolest kill was when I launched a Daedric Arrow at some guy, we were about 40 meters away, and it hit him right between the eyes. It even had a slow mo kill. I kill wolves and some peaceful creatures so I can absorb their life force with my nightingale blades. I killed Grelod The Kind with a sword in her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment