Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday

On Monday I only got 1 drop item: The Bushwacka. I already had the other weapon that dropped, the ali baba's wee booties. But lucky I got the Bushwacka huh. I was gonna buy that. If I get the machina by drop, I won't have to spend so much. Then I only need to buy the shortstop and anger. Maybe if I get the shortstop by drop I only need to get anger! I can't get anger by drop becuz I don't have a premium account. I need to buy something first. Then I get a premium account and a Mann Co Cap for FREE! I want hats. Lots of hats. SO MANY HATS. I wonder if you can change your credit card. I ain't 18 yet so I don't have a credit card, so I have to use my parent's. Lame. And I have to do chores for them. LAMER.
The shortstop is a really cool weapon. It looks cool. And it costs less than the other weapon that the scout uses, the Soda Popper. The Scattergun and Force-A-Nature aren't included in this. The Shortstop is good because it's better for long range. It reloads well for a four bullet peppergun, and it has four barrels. What's better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment