Sunday, May 13, 2012

Loredas and Sundas

On Loredas, I played Skyrim and finished the dark brotherhood questline. After that, I played Garry's mod and used these new special weapons called garry's bombs. There were lots of bombs, the most devastating being the hydrogen bomb. But there is something more devastating than the Hydrogen Bomb. Another pack I got! Nuke pack 3! All of the nukes are so powerful that you turn into a burnt corpse after you come in contact with it! It also has some Nuclear Dust remaining that damages you less and less, until it finally stops. It takes about 2 minutes for The Nuke to stop being devastating. Later, on Sundas, I played Skyrim again, this time creating a new save and becoming a Nord. I joined the Stormcloaks and found the jagged crown. Stupid Imperials ruin everything. Join the Stormcloaks. Don't join the Imperials. Don't. Please don't. I also got a new weapon in Garry's Mod called Dear Sister. It kills enemies in slow mo and gives a nice song to go with it. I also got a goremod today that makes people splatter. They did. I threw a computer at one of the people and nothing was left but a torso. But then the body flew off a cliff and then the torso was history. I kill people with the Dear Sister, then look down as they die a gory death. They even leave a huge red mark, right on the ground.
Gmod rules and bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment