Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday

Today I did absolutely nothing. Absolutely nothing. Except reading fanfics and wasting my time on E**es*r*a D*i*y. LOL censored becuz you don't deserve to read it if you dun kno it. Do you? I read a sad fanfic. It's kinda sad at the start, but it has a happy ending. And a SEQUEL! Interesting. Interesting. By the way, I fergit to tell you that my bro spawned 100 horkers in a lake and has to kill all of them. He's been working on them for two days and he still can't kill them. I wonder if there are more fanfic sites for other cartoons as well? Maybe.
Also, I got the codes for the skeleton key, Volendrung and Wabbajack. Jabberwocky isn't a word yet. Darn.
I also know a great Garrys Mod show called The Idiot Box. It has everything. People pwning people. Dr Haaax throwing computers at hackers. And Best of all, Uber Kleiner. I only watched the first episode. Alright Alright. I'll put more Idiot Boxes in my funny vids. Hey, wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX! "Throws Computer Screen".

No comments:

Post a Comment