Thursday, May 17, 2012

Turdas

Hey guys! Today, on Turdas, I played The Elder Scrolls V! I only did Stormcloak quests. I took over Whiterun, Liberated Falkreath Hold and liberated The Reach. The war at Whiterun was a big one! I used the nightingale armor and my bud Lydia used the Daedric Armor. She also used The Daedric Sword, along with the Daedric Shield. I used The Nightingale Weapons, as usual. I'm thinking about getting Borderlands because it's one of the FPSs that's on my top 10 list. By the way here's my top 10 list. 10: Bioshock 9:Borderlands 8:Left 4 Dead 7:Portal 2 (Well, it's First Person, right?) 6:System Shock 2 5:Condemned 2-Bloodshot (Lol There was an accident Here) 4:The Elder Scrolls IV-Oblivion 3:Call Of Duty-Black Ops 2  2:Gears Of War 3 1:The Elder Scrolls V-Skyrim
Yeah it is! You all know my #1! By the way, next up for download is Portal 2! After Borderlands finishes downloading. My top 10 rules and bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment