Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday.

Today I played TF2 and ruined 1 server. They were just hanging out normally. Until I came and killed all of them. Special Delivery! For Mr Degroot! Tavish Degroot! Come pick up your package sir! BONK.
OMGBONKBBQ. LOL that's Demoman's name. Sniper's is Mr Mundy (First name unknown) and Soldiers is Mr Jane Doe. Soldier's name just makes you lol. Nothing dropped today, but I got the crusader's crossbow.
The original hats for the scout were the batter's helmet and the bonk helm. Pretty lame, huh.
Crafting scrap metal is such a waste. Too bad. The scout looked ugly in team fortress.
Now I'm gonna buy 3 scout accessories. The Front Runner, The Fast Learner and The Boston Boom Bringer.
Maybe 3 soldier accessories too. Whatever. I'm also gonna get The Shortstop with the three accessories. Also the bonk atomic punch and the sandman. The sandman is used to stun anyone dumb, slow, drunk, mute or australian to get in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment