Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Turdas

Today, something rare and awesome happened in Skyrim. I went to a giant camp to defeat them, but then an ice dragon flew in. After a bit of battle between the giants and the ice dragon, ANOTHER dragon appeared, this time with fire breath. So let's count: 2 giants vs 2 dragons vs Dragonborn. I thought I was dead.
The awesome thing was, I absorbed 2 dragon souls, one after the other. Good job, good job The Dragonborn.
I almost have Level 30 smithing, so I almost got Dwarven Smithing! I trained to get to that level. The companion's blacksmith is a really good one. I hope he doesn't die. How to annoy a dragon: Use FUS RO DAH and stagger him.When he's about to breath fire on you, use FUS RO DAH. It will stop him.
I haven't met any dragons with a higher level than normal dragons. I also went up Ancient's Ascent and defeated the dragon up there, of course, after clearing bonechill passage. We're off to see the greybeard, the greybeard of High Hrothgar! Both my friends are going to Riften (Yea they have it too). Did you know: If you play skyrim, you will never get to live unless there is a power outage.

No comments:

Post a Comment