Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday

LOL you need to see this pic click on this link. Haha if you got scared u are such a n00b! It says GO TO POTATO. What is funnier than that? Aww, did Jeff The Potato scare you? Poor you. Such a n00b.

 Now look at this pic. Haha that was genuine Jeff The Killer. If he scared you, you still aren't a noob. He scares everybody first time. You should read his backstory.

 Now, more on actual Tuesday. I just did some stuff, walking around.
That's why I cracked you up. Scared ya and made ya LOL. Trololol.

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here "Huge Success". It's hard to overstate my satisfaction. Aperture Science. We do what we must because we can. For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead. But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun, for the people that are still alive. Full Song is gonna be my next post.

 I also need to tell you more about my tuesday. I got a new weapon, it's the door tool for garry's mod. I also got a weapon pack that gives you a can bomb, a crowbar (literally), stalker beam and vortigaunt beam.

I also edited my garry's mod and now it's got episode 2 and zeno clash content. I spawned all the things that I didn't usually spawn, including the antlion guardian, the antlion worker and the antlion grub. Also the hunter. Hunters are cool.

The door tool was useful, maybe I'll make my own fort today. But the doors aren't adjustable, so you just have to keep trying till you run out of cake.

I bet the episode 2 content is gonna be great. The error was there was no sound. Too bad.

I know you just read this, and this is crazy, but here's the end, so now stop reading, maybe? LOL The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment