Sunday, May 20, 2012

Loredas And Sundas

On Loredas, I played Skyrim and some Half Life. I got up to Highway 17. But here's some news that you'll want to hear. In Skyrim, I'm a Lycanthrope (AKA Werewolf). The good thing is that I can change at will. The bad thing is that I won't get any bonuses from sleeping. On my mission to kill some Werewolf hunters, I turned into a werewolf and maintained my transformation by feeding on the delicious corpses of my enemies.
Also, on Sundas, I played Garry's Mod. Here's a pic of the lab I made.

Pretty good, eh? For a beginner, I mean. Do you even appreciate my work?! If not, you should leave before I tear you to pieces. Nah jk. LOL. I also got married in Skyrim, finally. She now cooks my meals, and lives alongside Lydia while I'm not there. And I'm normally out doing quests and turning into a werewolf, so Lydia's good company. Sometimes Lydia goes with me. Sometimes. But not much. I also killed a lot of members of the silver hand. I bet you've noticed that my days of the week are weird, right? WRONG! They are days of the week in Skyrim, so zip that mouth up. I also found a fellow gamer in blogger, which is quite rare, but now I'm making him feel awkward, so I stopped commenting. I just want to ask him how to follow his blog. There is no follow button! His blog is really good for something that's just started, but he doesn't seem to be making more posts. Too bad and bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment