Monday, April 30, 2012

Moooonday.

I just did lots and lots and lots and lots of Garry's Mod today. I also went for a very big course on my biking. In Garry's Mod, I got some stormtroopers, blasters and lots of stuff. I used the stormtroopers as a player model but I couldn't use the stormtrooper blasters. I also found some friendly combine. I don't really have much to write about but i'll just keep writing anyway. I found some models for my Counter-Strike weapons. I replaced my Desert Eagle with a breakback MP412 Revolver (with attachments). I also replaced my M4A1 with a differently styled one. My Auto Shotty was replaced with a Pancor Jackhammer. I replaced my MP5 with a SMG that I can't really describe. I'm just about to get HL2 and it's episodes. Once I get them, i'll finally be able to fight some Antlion Workers and the Antlion Guardian. Oh, and some Hunters. Zombines are pretty strong so I don't wanna deal with them. There are so many Zen aliens in Lowlife. Too many Zen and not enough Combine. Because there were none. I'd like the Antlions to stop coming out of their holes in Lowlife. That's why I use: CAR! It clogs up the holes. Zombies in Lowlife are also pretty annoying. They appear mainly at the beginning and the end. I did have HL2 and it's episodes, but they stopped working. Too bad. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment