Sunday, April 15, 2012

FPS and Hiking Weekend

First things first, I hiked through the jungle with my friend and dad. Then, I played TF2 and got lots of new skins for my weapons. My spy is now wearing a bug helmet. I played and played until I went to sleep. The next day, I played FPSs. The worst thing happened on that day. I accidentally replaced my generic Sniper Rifle with a different model. It's pretty cool, actually. There is also a purple version of this that I got for the Sydney Sleeper. I also made my Demoman into a crusader knight! He uses a lot of items that I got from TF2Mods.net.
A knight helm that I replaced Prince Tavish's Crown with, A Chestplate and Boots that I replaced Ali Baba's Wee Booties with and a tunic that I replaced Dangeresque,Too with. At the end of the day, I went to a restaurant inside a- wait for it...... A BUNKER. I then went home to do Memebase and to go to sleep.

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment