Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday

Last Tuesday was a disaster. I had to reinstall my TF2 because some weapons were missing their sounds. The Brass Beast lost it's sounds and that's just one of them. Luckily, this is also the day that I got Garry's Mod. Aka Gmod. I made Alyx and the Civvies use all kinds of weapons, including Father Grigori's Shotty AKA The Annabelle. For sum reason I couldn't get Alyx to use her SMG Pistol. Oh and by the way, The Annabelle uses the Spas 12 Hud Icon. You were never intended to use it. Funniest thing I did. Spawned a jeep and Dog. Pushed the jeep in Dog's general direction. Dog actually died. LOL! I killed all the people I wanted to die, including: Wallace Breen,Doctor Mossman(That Traitor LOL),Eli(I couldn't wait for the Advisors to kill him) and A Vortigaunt. Oh sorry times up. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment