Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday!

Woohoo! Garry's Mod rules! I tied some balloons onto an airboat and made an airplane. LOL. I also formed a war between The Resistance and The Combine. Lol, Alyx keeps saying "That was brutal." Later, I started coloring things Red. Then my bro showed me how to change the textures of the AI. There was also a Zombie vs Resistance War. Oh so many Poison Zombies. Even with their Annabelles, they didn't stand a chance. Funniest Moment: Grigori and I were fighting an Antlion Guard. Guess what, it killed him. I had to kill it myself.
Coolest Moment: Lots of resistance members were holding off some Combine, then an Antlion Guard killed me! Lots of Resistance died, but in the end, the remaining resistance members, along with one Vortigaunt, killed The Guard. The End and Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment