Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend!

First of all, I got this cool new game called Zeno Clash. Here is the trailer for it.
 Zeno Clash is a game that uses the Source engine, but it isn't made by Valve. It's made by a Chilean company called ACE Team. I also did some other games, like Garry's Mod. I finished Zeno Clash on the day I got it.
Also, today I found out the most annoying boss battle of all time: Hunter(Mercenary). He throws Squirrel Bombs at you. He also takes potshots at you with his rifle. At first, he rides on some long nose thing (you see him in the trailer) then, later in the game, you fight him while he's on a beached whale. After that you fight him in hand to hand combat. Zeno Clash is fun. You get to use a variety of weapons. You'll find out about them when you start playing the game. Zeno Clash rules and bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment